Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Eleven Madison Park

Hello and Happy July 1st! Oh my gosh, the weather so far in NY has been delish! Let's hope it stays like this through July and August.

This month over at WLTI, we decided to create some fun recipes for the TDAC website. I chose one that my hubby introduced to me that is from the Eleven Madison Park restaurant in the city, the Eleven Madison Park Pistachio, Coconut & Cherry Granola. Doesn't the name alone sound amazing!? Anyway, I like granola, but this recipe takes it to a whole new level -- we can't seem to get enough of it lately. Enjoy! Let me know what you think.

Please click on the illustrated recipe to enlarge


Here's picture of the most recent batch that we made. The recipe says to bake it for 30 - 40 minutes, we like it pretty toasty so we usually leave it in for the full 40.

xo,
J

No comments: